This lecture presentation considers the offences of simple damage, aggravated damage and arson contrary, respectively, to s1(1), s1(2) and s1(3) of the Criminal Damage Act 1971
Lecturer: Norman Baird
Duration: 50 minutes (approximately).
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More recordings in Criminal Law
- Criminal damage
- Defences – webinar 2021
- Failure of proof ‘defences’
- Fatal and non fatal offences – webinar 2021
- Non fatal offences – answering questions
- Non fatal offences – causing or inflicting psychiatric injury
- Non fatal offences – the issues
- Non fatal offences: infliction of HIV Q&A
- Property Offences Q&A
- Homicide: Loss of control
- Homicide quiz 1
- Fraud Act 2006
- Introduction to Criminal Law
- Self-defence and prevention of crime
- Automatism and insanity
- Non fatal offences.