This lecture presentation covers the offences of burglary contrary to s9(1) of the Theft Act 1968 and aggravated burglary contrary to s10.
The cases are referred to include – Collins (1973); A-G’s ref (No.1 and 2 of 1979) (1980); Jenkins (1983); Davis (1823); Brown (1985); Ryan (1996); Jones and Smith (1976); Walkington (1979); Williams (1977); O’Leary (1986); Kelly (1992); Chevannes (2009) and Stones (1989)
Duration: approximately 39 minutes.
Lecturer: Norman Baird
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More recordings in Criminal Law
- Criminal damage
- Defences – webinar 2021
- Failure of proof ‘defences’
- Fatal and non fatal offences – webinar 2021
- Introduction to Homicide: webinar
- Non fatal offences – answering questions
- Non fatal offences – causing or inflicting psychiatric injury
- Non fatal offences – the issues
- Non fatal offences: infliction of HIV Q&A
- Property Offences Q&A
- Homicide: Loss of control
- Homicide quiz 1
- Fraud Act 2006
- Introduction to Criminal Law
- Self-defence and prevention of crime
- Automatism and insanity
- Non fatal offences.