This is a recording of a webinar conducted on 25 July 2020. It deals with around 40 mini-problems covering a wide range of examinable issues regarding the non fatal offences.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes (approx)
Lecturer: Norman Baird
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More recordings in Criminal Law
- Failure of proof ‘defences’
- Non fatal offences – answering questions
- Non fatal offences – causing or inflicting psychiatric injury
- Non fatal offences – the issues
- Non fatal offences: infliction of HIV Q&A
- Homicide: Loss of control
- Homicide quiz 1
- Fraud Act 2006
- Introduction to Criminal Law
- Self-defence and prevention of crime
- Automatism and insanity
- Non fatal offences.