In this lecture consideration is given to the position of unincorporated associations, their legal status and judicial approaches to particular issues relating specifically to them. These issues concern, firstly, gifts – both absolute and conditional – made to such associations and, secondly, their winding up in the absence of a clear liquidation clause.
Duration: 28 minutes (approx)
Lecturer: Mohamed Ramjohn
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More lectures on the Law of Trusts
- Breach, tracing and third party rights webinar 2021
- Charitable, non charitable purpose trusts and secret trusts webinar 2021
- Liability of third parties
- Charitable Trusts
- Trusts of the family home
- Constructive trusts
- Secret trusts
- Private purpose trusts
- Tracing Q&A
- Creation of express trusts
- Unincorporated associations
- Resulting trusts
- Constitution of a trust Q&A
- Exceptions to the rule that equity will not assist a volunteer.
- Constitution of an express trust