In this lecture presentation the following topics are considered: the three certainties: certainty of intention – distinction between discretionary trusts and powers,trusts by conduct, certainty of subject – uncertainty as quantity, uncertainty as to which of several, ‘floating’ or ‘suspensory’ trusts, certainty of objects – conceptual and evidential certainty, the ‘complete list’ test and its exceptions, discretionary trusts and certainty of objects; administrative workability; compliance with perpetuity rules; enforceability – declaration of trusts of land.
Duration: 50 minutes (approx)
Lecturer: Gianni Vuolo
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More lectures on the Law of Trusts
- Breach, tracing and third party rights webinar 2021
- Charitable, non charitable purpose trusts and secret trusts webinar 2021
- Liability of third parties
- Charitable Trusts
- Trusts of the family home
- Constructive trusts
- Secret trusts
- Private purpose trusts
- Tracing Q&A
- Creation of express trusts
- Unincorporated associations
- Resulting trusts
- Constitution of a trust Q&A
- Exceptions to the rule that equity will not assist a volunteer.
- Constitution of an express trust