In this lecture presentation recorded as part of a live webinar in May 2021 Denis Edwards considers freedom of movement of persons and goods and the EU and the legal systems of member states.
Duration: 3h 20 minutes (approx)
Lecturer: Denis Edwards
Order securely online and get immediate access to view the lecture.
More recordings in EU Law
- Freedom of movement & the EU and legal systems of member states webinar 2021
- Human rights webinar
- Supremacy and effectiveness
- EU Law and the legal systems of member states
- Free movement of persons webinar
- EU Law: the democratic deficit Q&A
- Supremacy and Direct Effect of EU Law