This recorded lecture presentation is designed to help students prepare for compulsory part A of the UoL LLB Tort exam 2019 – worth 25% of the overall mark.
Part A will test candidates’ knowledge of the article by Professor Rachael Mulheron: ‘Legislating Dangerously: Bad Samaritans, Good Society, and the Heroism Act 2015’ (2017) 80(1) MLR 88–109
This lecture presentation by Gianni Vuolo is designed to guide students through the article to help prepare for this important part of the examination.
To purchase the recording CLICK HERE
More recordings in Tort
- Breach of duty
- Causation and remoteness
- Common law torts relating to land.
- Defamation Q&A
- Liability for omissions
- Negligence – liability for words Q&A
- Negligence – psychiatric harm Q&A
- Negligence: economic loss
- Negligence: psychiatric harm
- Nuisance and Rylands v Fletcher Q&A
- Occupiers Liability Q&A
- Public bodies
- Tort part A 2019 – Mulheron: ‘Legislating Dangerously’