This recording considers: ‘Can the Supreme Court halt the ongoing expansion of vicarious liability:
Barclays and Morrison in the UK Supreme Court? by Paula Giliker, University of Bristol Law School
The aims of the recording are:
- to assist candidates prepare for the compulsory question in the University of London LLB Tort examination 2022
- to distil the main points of the article
- to explain any difficult terms or concepts, and where relevant, to explain, in simple language, the central arguments made by the author.
Duration: 68 minutes (approx)
Lecturer: Gianni VuoloFor information about our lecturers please click here
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More recordings in the Law of Tort
- Negligence – liability for words and economic loss Q&A
- Negligence: liability for omissions and nervous shock Q&A
- Nuisance and Rylands v Fletcher Q&A
- Occupiers Liability Q&A 2
- Tort part A 2022 – Can the Supreme Court halt the ongoing expansion of vicarious liability?
- Common law torts relating to land.
- Public bodies
- Negligence – economic loss
- Liability for omissions
- Causation and remoteness
- Breach of duty
- Negligence – psychiatric harm
- Defamation Q&A
- Negligence – psychiatric harm Q&A