- The London Law Lectures presentations combine audio recordings with visual text aids.
- Recorded by experienced UK University Lecturers and Examiners
- Up to date and comprehensive.
- Guidance on examination technique and valuable insight into what examiners are looking for.
- May be used on their own or as a supplement to other resources.
- Recordings are indexed to help locate particular issues and subtopics.
- Viewable on all laptops, mobile phones and devices.
- Accessible for 9 months from the date of purchase. No limit on the number of viewings within the access period.
- Order securely online by Credit Card or PayPal and get immediate access to the lectures.
- Subscribe for updates about the latest recordings
Law of Trusts