Part A of the University of London Laws Programme LLB Tort Law examination 2019 will test candidates’ knowledge of the article by Professor Rachael Mulheron: ‘Legislating Dangerously: Bad Samaritans, Good Society, and the Heroism Act 2015’ (2017) 80(1) MLR 88–109
Part A is compulsory and will include questions on the article worth 25% of the overall mark for the Tort examination.
This lecture presentation is designed to guide students through the article to help prepare for part A of the examination.
Duration: 95 minutes (approx)
Lecturer: Gianni Vuolo
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More recordings in the Law of Tort
- Breach of duty
- Causation and remoteness
- Common law torts relating to land.
- Defamation Q&A
- Liability for omissions
- Negligence – liability for words Q&A
- Negligence – psychiatric harm Q&A
- Negligence: economic loss
- Negligence: psychiatric harm
- Nuisance and Rylands v Fletcher Q&A
- Occupiers Liability Q&A
- Public bodies
- Tort part A 2019 – Mulheron: ‘Legislating Dangerously’