This presentation takes you through the construction of an answer to a question on the rules of creation & priority of interests (‘third party interests’ / ‘registered and unregistered land’).
At each stage of the process, there is a list of ‘things to look out for’ covering not only the issues to be dealt with in the present question but also the other issues which could arise in questions on this topic.
Lecturer: Gianni Vuolo
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More recordings in Property Law
- Mortgages and freehold covenants – webinar 2021
- Acquisition & priority of third party rights Q&A
- Adverse possession Q&A
- Proprietary estoppel
- Leases – nature and acquisition (the lease / licence distinction)
- Leasehold covenants – enforceability after assignment or sub-letting
- Leasehold covenants – types and remedies for breach
- Freehold covenants
- Acquisition of easements
- Characteristics of easements
- Co-ownership of property
- Creation and priority of interests Q&A
- Nature and creation of leases: the lease/licence distinction Q&A
- Types of proprietary right and their acquisition
- A structured approach to Land Law