In this Q&A lecture, recorded as part of a live webinar, Tracey Aquino demonstrates how to apply the law concerning liability in negligence for nervous shock and liability for omissions.
Duration: 70 minutes (approx)
Lecturer: Tracey Aquino
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More recordings in the Law of Tort
- Negligence – liability for words and economic loss Q&A
- Negligence: liability for omissions and nervous shock Q&A
- Nuisance and Rylands v Fletcher Q&A
- Occupiers Liability Q&A 2
- Tort part A 2020 – Turton: ‘Informed Consent to Medical Treatment’
- Common law torts relating to land.
- Public bodies
- Negligence – economic loss
- Liability for omissions
- Causation and remoteness
- Breach of duty
- Negligence – psychiatric harm
- Defamation Q&A
- Negligence – psychiatric harm Q&A