This recorded lecture – in Q&A format – shows how to structure an answer to a problem question on property offences.
This lecture presentation considers a selection of problem questions raising issues involving liability for
obtaining services dishonestly
making off without payment
Lecturer: Norman Baird
Duration: 25 minutes (approximately).
Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
More recordings in Criminal Law
- Criminal damage
- Defences – webinar 2021
- Failure of proof ‘defences’
- Fatal and non fatal offences – webinar 2021
- Non fatal offences – answering questions
- Non fatal offences – causing or inflicting psychiatric injury
- Non fatal offences – the issues
- Non fatal offences: infliction of HIV Q&A
- Property Offences Q&A
- Criminal Law MCQs
- Homicide: Loss of control
- Homicide quiz 1
- Fraud Act 2006
- Introduction to Criminal Law
- Self-defence and prevention of crime
- Automatism and insanity
- Non fatal offences.