From an early stage of study it is important that you practise applying your developing knowledge of Criminal Law to examination questions. It will not only help you to deepen your understanding of the law but also develop the important skills and techniques of application which are crucial to achieving your potential in examinations.
I have many years experience as an examiner of Criminal Law. In addition to clarifying the relevant law, I will explain how to analyse questions in criminal law, how to structure your answers and guide you as to what examiners are looking for.
In addition to considering your assignment in depth we will, if time permits, look beyond the question at other issues that are commonly raised in examination questions on the same topic.
Duration and Fee: Seminars are 50 minutes in duration and the fee is £100.
Step one: Make a provisional booking
Payment is NOT required at this stage.
1. From the booking calendar choose a date and time. Please note the times displayed are UK times. If you are not in the UK please check the time difference between your time zone and the UK time zone.
2. Enter your contact details including your Skype name.
3. On submitting your application you will receive, by email, a copy of your provisional booking application. You should check the details.
Step two: Confirming your booking and making payment.
4. Your application will be processed and I will contact you to discuss and agree the topic(s) you would like to discuss at the tutorial. I can provide question(s) for discussion if you do not have one of your own.
5. You will be sent a confirmation email with a link to the payment page.
6. Payment by debit/credit card may be made using a secure form or with Paypal
7. To finalise the booking, payment must be made no later than 48 hours before the time of the scheduled booking.
If you have any questions before or after booking please contact me – I will be very pleased to help.