From an early stage of study it is important that you practise applying your developing knowledge of Criminal Law to examination questions. It will not only help you to deepen your understanding of the law but also develop the important skills and techniques of application which are crucial to achieving your potential in examinations.
I have many years experience as an examiner of Criminal Law. In addition to clarifying the relevant law, I will explain how to analyse questions in criminal law, how to structure your answers and what examiners are looking for when marking examinations.
In addition to considering your assignment in depth we will look beyond the question at other issues that are commonly raised in examination questions on the same topic.
It may be possible to consider two assignments on the same topic area in a single 50 minute session. But this, of course, may affect the depth of analysis of your answers and limit the range of additional issues that can be considered.
This method of learning is most effective with complete answers but if you are not able to produce an entire assignment, a skeleton answer, answer structure or bullet point answer will suffice.
How to book a tutorial.
Seminars are 50 minutes in duration and the fee is £70. Using the form below, apply to book a seminar.
Step one: application
Payment is NOT required at this stage.
1. Choose the date and time. Please note the times displayed are UK times. If you are not in the UK please check the time difference between your time zone and the UK time zone.
2. Enter your personal details including your Skype name.
3. If you have already prepared an answer to a question which you would like to discuss at the tutorial you can upload your assignment with your application.
If you have a question you intend to tackle but have not yet prepared your answer you can upload your answer later.
If you would like me to supply you with a question I will email you a set of examination questions on the topic from which you may choose one.
4. Add your personal details and click to ‘submit’.
5. You will receive, by email, a copy of your application. You should check the details.
Step 2: Confirming your booking and making payment.
6. Your application will be processed and you will be sent a confirmation email with instructions as to payment.
7. To confirm the booking, payment must be made no later than 48 hours before the time of the scheduled booking.
8. Secure payment may be made using a debit/credit card or with Paypal
If you have any questions before or after booking or experience any difficulties please contact me – I will be very pleased to help.