1. Submission of an order form by you amounts to an offer. The acceptance of your offer to purchase access to presentations will be by email sent to your registered email address.
2. Copyright in all materials remains with us.
3. You will have access to presentations online until the first July 31st following the date of purchase. If you purchase today you will have access until July 31st 2018. [If, for example, you purchased between August 2016 and July 31st 2017 your access expired on July 31st 2017.] You may listen to the audio presentations as often as you like between the date of purchase and expiry of access on July 31st.
4. All reasonable effort will be made to ensure that updates to the presentations takes place on a regular basis.
5. The fee paid entitles the subscriber personally to access and view the presentations online. Sharing the presentation with others, or copying, broadcasting, presenting or distributing the presentations to others is forbidden and, if detected, will lead to suspension, without reimbursement, of all services purchased.
6..The presentations are as described. We are not liable for any errors or omissions in their content.
7.. In the event that London Law Lectures is suspended for more than 3 consecutive days we offer pro-rata refunds to subscribers. Due to the ongoing requirements to re-build, design and generally maintain websites suspension periods of less than 3 days will not qualify for refunds.
8. Please contact us if you experience any difficulty in accessing the presentations or if they do not play properly. We will try to respond to your email within 24 hours.
London Law Lectures is a trading name of Law Courses Ltd, a company registered in England company number: 7136041 Registered office: Wirral CH49 0AB