The audio lectures in this set of five presentations were recorded at a QED Law Revision Seminar in CLRI which took place at UCL in March 2015.
The issues covered include:
- the doctrine of precedent;
- statutory interpretation;
- the judicial role;
- judicial diversity;
- civil justice and adr;
- legal aid and access to justice;
- criminal justice: miscarriages of justice; police powers of stop and search.
The set of recordings does NOT include discussions of the case note exercise (part A of the exam) or the statute exercise (part C of the exam).
1. Although the lectures are audible the recorded audio is not of perfect quality. Please listen to an extract HERE.
2. The presentations were recorded live in March 2015 and have not been updated.
For the above reasons the set of five recordings are available at a reduced price of £15.
Duration: 151 minutes (approx)
Lecturer: Tracey Aquino