Part C of the CLRI examination 2016 will test your understanding of sections 34 to 39 of the Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 – relating to dispersal powers.
This recording is designed to help you develop your understanding of the statute so that you are able to approach part C of the examination with confidence.
- In this audio presentation the relevant sections are considered in detail
- A checklist summarising the relevant issues is provided
- A sample question comprising five parts is fully analysed with additional guidance on answering the statutory exercise in the examination.
- Order securely online and get immediate access to the lecture.
Duration: 55 minutes (approx)
Lecturer – Norman Baird:
Norman Baird has worked closely with the University of London advising and assisting with the development of the International Programmes LLB VLE. He has designed and produced online audio presentations, formative assessment exercises and research exercises in Criminal Law and CLRI for the University and has delivered weekend seminars at Senate House. In addition he organises the annual QED Law revision seminars which take place at University College London.
He is an experienced LLB examiner.
- Author of Q&A Criminal Law published by Routledge (2015) – now in its 10th edition.