Online lectures for Law students
London Law Lectures audio presentations combine recorded lectures with powerpoint presentations.
They are produced by LLB examiners with considerable experience as Senior / Principal Lecturers at UK universities and colleges.
More to come...
More audio presentations will be added - in a variety of subjects - over the coming weeks.
Subscribe for updates
To be informed of new recordings and special offers please add your email address below. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time.
5 reasons to use London Law Lectures
- Order securely online and get access to the lectures immediately
- Lectures can be viewed on computers, laptops and mobile devices
- All lectures are comprehensive and up to date for 2016
- Recorded by experienced LLB examiners.
- Lectures combine audio and visual text aids
QED Law run revision seminars for LLB and GDL students. They take place annually at University College London.